Total Pageviews

Friday, April 1, 2011

Your "Lovey" you LoVe!

 Sebastian your Daddy and I decided that it would be a great idea to get you a little cuddly buddy to have and to hold ....tee hee You are about 20 weeks now and love to chew on just about everything. I gave you the option between this little lovey (monkey) or an elephant that played lullabies, you enjoyed the music but once the little monkey was placed in front of you, you snatched it up and straight into the mouth!!! Daddy and I are thinking we should get you a back up just in case. Your lovey is soft and in front it says I love Hugs and the inside fabric is a silk brown color. The best part is when the silky brown turns dark brown and this is how we know you enjoy it soo much. I thought Mr. Hugs would be an appropriate name for your lovey so when you need a comfort buddy to chew on he is there at all times!!! Mommy loves you.




No comments:

Post a Comment