Total Pageviews

Friday, January 27, 2012

It's been a while Sebastian...Walking Milestone!

Hi honey,
A lot has happened over the last few months since I last wrote to you. Just a quick update you are a walking machine, and if that wasn't enough you are now RUNNING!!!! Amazingly you started taking your first steps at 10 mths while we where visiting our relatives in Hawaii. You definitely walked before your first Birthday. I will post both milestone pictures soon. You keep me on my toes and have to watch you like a hawk since you are Mr. Independent now. I promise I will write to you  more often I just wanted to let you know that you also have a new baby cousin named Isabella Victoria Castillo during the Holidays and she is the most precious little baby on earth and can't wait to meet you soon!

Love you,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment