Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Baby Wipes Case Covers


Sebastian I saw the cutest thing ever on you tube! While watching a video on how to make a wipes case cover I decided to try to make one of my own. It's so simple that I also decided to make one for our good friend Elise hers is the one to the left with the pink bow of course, I also made one for our neighbor which is the one to the right with the brown bow. These are so much fun to make that I've decided to make a few to either sale or give as gifts. These are great baby shower gifts and can be used for quite some time. Baby's use wipes for a long time and are carried absolutely everywhere so why not make them a little fashionable instead of the plain white case. I made a few for your diaper bag! Hope you like mommy's artistic side of her. I made this green and blue one to match your diaper bag. These I will keep in your keepsake box once we no longer use them. Mommy loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment