Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sebastian St. Patrick Day Pictures

~Sebastian
"Your very first St. Patrick's Day, was on March 17, 2011." My friend Vanessa and I decided it would be a great idea to have the both you and Elise have your pictures taken together. You guys do not sit up on your own quite yet therefore this photo shoot was very interesting. The both of you kept leaning on one another and would slide down on each others side. It was hilarious! Elise was quite the model I must admit she loved being on her tummy. You although my little ray of sunshine are not a fan of tummy time. I think it's kind of cute that you have a little play date buddy! Hopefully when you guys are both older you can look back at these pictures together still as friends.

"Not enjoying tummy time"

Tub time with buddy Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment